Monday, October 15, 2012

You like me! You really like me!

Okay, maybe it's just Sonya from Swashbuckler's Tales who likes me, given that she's nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award!

Many thanks, Sonya! You flatter me.


Without further adieu, here are my Top 3 nominees for said award:

Divulge With Dani - a humorous blog filled life stories and personal reflections

De Facto Redhead - witty blog about fashion, food, family, and thrifty finds

Juice With Junior - cleverly written and undeniably funny blog about his life and daily musings


And now, seven random things about me:

1. When I was three, I fell out of a moving vehicle being driven by my brother, and he ran over my arm.

2. I have a girl-crush on Robin Meade.

3. It wasn't until I was 17 and in university that I learned the proper pronunciation of infrared. And I still to this day have trouble with cojones when I see it in print. Ahem.

4. If there's one punctuation mark I tend to overuse, it's my beloved comma.

5. I'm a morning person through and through.... unless it's a morning where I have to go in to work.

6. My beverage of choice is, and always will be, water.

7. I'm a newspaper-reading junkie, and my day isn't complete unless I've read both local papers.


There you have it -- seven things about me that you've never asked about, yet I felt compelled to share anyway.

Check out the other blogs, as they're all excellent reads!


No comments:

Post a Comment