Monday, July 25, 2011

Reign in the kitchen

Much to everyone’s shock and surprise, my husband has held the bragging rights in our home for being a two-time CFCW Recipe of the Morning contest winner. But, alas, he now has to share that claim to fame with me, as I had yet another recipe featured on CFCW's morning show today.

We first sampled this gem at my sister's house in Florida earlier this year, and I've been salivating over it ever since. Enjoy!

July 25 - Salsa Chicken

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (as many as you need)
Salsa (whatever kind you like)
1/2 cup brown sugar
Parmesan cheese


Place the chicken breasts in a baking pan and cover completely with salsa and brown sugar. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese and cover with tin foil. Bake at 350 covered for about 30 to 40 minutes until the chicken is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment