Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not-so-hurtin' Albertan

As you may have gathered from some of my previous posts, my husband is a two-time winner of CFCW's Recipe of the Day contest. And as proof that he really does cook from time to time, here he is proudly displaying an apple pie creation while wearing his Sharon & Danny CFCW apron.


Notice that he's also wearing his Clean Team Captain t-shirt in this shot.
(Seriously, folks, I couldn't have planned this if I tried.)
 
In continuing with his winning ways, my husband once again entered and won a contest on CFCW last week, but this time it was for a pair of tickets to see Corb Lund & the Hurtin' Albertans play a private and intimate show at the Empress Ale House on Whyte Ave last night.

Here's my husband below, interjecting himself into a shot with Corb and his bassist. Notice how it's oddly reminiscent of the scene-stealing squirrel photo taken by tourists this past summer.
 
   

So very different, and yet both photos are so very entertaining.
 

But for those who are only here to see Corb Lund in his smiling glory, here he is:
 


Thank you CFCW, for allowing us to attend this terrific show!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment