Thursday, September 25, 2008

Connect four

Four countries I visited this year:      

  1. Barbados
  2. Antigua
  3. Dominica
  4. St. Lucia

Four books I've read so far this year:

  1. Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
  2. Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
  3. Valley of the Dolls - Jacqueline Susann
  4. Fifteen Days - Christie Blatchford

Four people who e-mail me regularly:

  1. Steven
  2. Carla
  3. Greg
  4. Dana
Four songs that defined this summer for me:   
  1. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band 
  2. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
  3. Last Call - Lee Ann Womack
  4. All I Want To Do - Sugarland                                                                           
Four TV shows I never tire of watching:
  1. The Unit 
  2. Third Watch 
  3. While You Were Out 
  4. Mantracker
Four things I will one day own:
  1. A house
  2. A Toyotal Highlander 
  3. A pug 
  4. A pitching machine
Four countries I'm visiting next year: 
  1. Honduras
  2. Belize
  3. Cayman Islands
  4. Mexico (...for the fifth time... poor me)
Four board games I love:
  1. Scrabble
  2. Scattegories
  3. Pictionary
  4. Clue
Four voices I wish I could be mistaken for:
  1. Jennifer Nettles
  2. Pink
  3. Jewel
  4. Who else is there? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment