Sunday, July 13, 2008

Whipping my assets into shape

My friend Andi once told me that she loved the movie G.I. Jane because watching Demi Moore become super-buff was motivation enough for her to do the same.

And while I admit that observing U.S. Navy Seals in all their glory is indeed inspiration for me as well, I must concede to another guilty pleasure: The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Yes, they're infuriatingly spoiled and vain and surgically enhanced, but the Housewives' world is so bizarre and so different from my own that I can't help in being oddly intrigued. Plus, because they look good, I want to take better care of myself in an attept to look just as good.

Minus the surgical enhancement, that is.*



*Sadly, my budget is slightly less than that of the Gold Diggers ... er ... Housewives.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment