Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Desert Voice

A good friend of ours is currently deployed overseas, but he keeps in touch by sending out monthly e-mails that often contain the latest edition of The Desert Voice, for which he is a regular contributor. A couple of months ago I asked him if I could somehow link to his publication on here, and he brought to my attention the Digital Video and Imagery Distribution System out of Atlanta, Georgia. In his words, you can log on and "see the publications and all the stories and photos that come out of Kuwait, Iraq, and Afghanistan."

1

While I'm especially partial to The Desert Voice, he's right, you can view everything that comes out of that part of the world. I know for a fact that all involved work very hard on these publications, so please be sure to check them out. Happy reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment